Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It is perfectly normal...

...to be posting at 5.30a.m when you finish work close to midnight and right after that having to scoot off to the market to shop for rations for the next working day and then after much haggling (mom) and pouting (me over the insane prices of coriander these days), only were we able to plough our way back home lugging a ridiculous amount of goods weighing pretty much close to our combined body weight. Where the heck are all the muscled men when you NEED them?

I friggin hate my tiny arse kitchen and the fact that we can barely cope on weekends now. You and I both know that I can't wait to expedite orders and get the food out ASAP but the lack of space is such a fking hindrance!!!!!!!! Please oh beloved customers, do understand that we NEVER pre-cook our food and we try our damndest to get the food from the stove to the table all under 15mins flat but sometimes it's really beyond our ability but YOU know that what you're getting is some of the freshest, most delicious and most reasonably priced Thai food you'll find anywhere on this island. And YOU have no idea the hell I get from my cooks when I try to explain that you're chasing me for that bowl of Tom Yum coz I'll just get yelled at in very very loud and furious Thai that THAI FOOD JUST CAN'T BE RUSHED. Bah!@.

Okie, I feel better now so I'll think I'll just go prepare for service tomorrow by getting a lil sleep (gee, what a rare and beautiful experience that is; yea, it's been half a year since I'm familiar with that word).

Soldiering on then....

p/s Yes, it's been a total turnaround since my last post from a year ago. We were languishing then but now...I can't even begin to describe the state we're in during dinner and lunch service...not that I'm complaining but Gawd what do I have to do to score some decent staff, pray tell!

1 comment:

Tony Chew said...

Ace-Raja (AK) adalah salah satu dari tangan keputusan terbesar dalam turnamen tanpa batas. Hal ini dapat membuat Anda atau menghancurkan Anda. AK dikenal baik “tangan all-in” dan itu, tetapi Anda tidak ingin mendorong semua yang Anda chip di setiap kali Anda melihatnya. Anda harus belajar bagaimana
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape