Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm still alive

Yea, so, for those of you who care, I'm not actually dead yet, despite what the lack of posts may have implied. I do have a life outside of blogger ya know? However hard it is for some of your brains to process. It's just this blogger lethargy that has insinuated itself into my life that's hindering me from coming on here. This time, I cannot blame it on Gordon, bless his michelin stars (and yes, I'm still as obsessed with the man as I was before), well, not entirely anyway. It's a whole other thang that I was not heretofore privy to and thus don't know where to begin, heck, I just don't want to k. So go bug someone else.

In other random news, I am still reeling from the sheer Stupidity that is Paula.
No, seriously, I'm talking about dumbness of monumental proportions. Don't you pffft me, I know she's usually in possession of all of ONE brain cell but this just has me gobsmacked. Sounding even more befuddled than she always does (I know, hard one to imagine), she had to ASK what Simon meant when he said that the choice of the bottom 3 idols was spot-on. Omfg.

Excuse me while I go recover.

And on that note, I'm off to catch that ever elusive thing, commonly known as Slumber or Sleep depending on your level of non-insomniacness.

p/s see, I too am capable of succint and not just long-ass posts. Be thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah! u're still alive! its been sometime since u last leave a comment on my blog yea?

Go go! lol! Btw, u seen my post on the monthly dinner? i'm going to organise a food gathering of some sort, will u be interested to join us? venue and time yet to be confirmed

regards
brad

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape