Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chronic Insomnia sucks ass

So I coudn't sleep til like 8 in the morning, you have NO idea how zombified it makes you feel until you've really been through it. And no, I'm not talking about just on days where you're feeling stressed out either. That's occasional bouts of insomnia. I'm talking about sleeplessness that haunts you everynight you lie in bed and the harder you try, the more awake you feel. It's kinda hard to truly appreciate the torment of insomnia until you too are a sufferer.
SO... I took my regular meds which I honestly didn't want to but I had to get some sleep somehow to be able to function at least semi-normall the next day which is TODAY and it's now bloody 4pm and I've only just woken up. Damn damn damn pills. This is why I hate them!
Let me go do my just woken up ritual, in hale some caffein and then come back and reply all ya mails alright? Sorry for the darn tardiness. Don't look at me. Look at the benzodiazepams if you must. Some evil shite they are. Don't even get me started on Xanax. Pfizer you suck.

How about a little Jason mraz in the meantime? ;)

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape