Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TV is good for you

Hurrah! And about time too. Grey's and Brothers and sisters and P.B are back. I know not for long though coz of the ya know, damn writer's strike and all. Bleah.


So anyhow, I am torn between watching them right now and keeping them for a later time so I can properly savour what I know will be one of the last few episodes of the season. And seriously, who even knows when the strike is going to end, if ever.

Let's revisit my beautiful homies, when they were still young, fresh and innocent and not quite so cynical and sombre as of the lastest season. I guess no one ever did like Alex very much huh. Notice how he's not here? =p Somehow, the hospital's just not the same without Isaiah Washinton. Damn him and his loose tongue.



And in other news, I've just received the samples I ordered from Korea. They are SO fast when it comes to responding to emails and it took all of 2 days for the samples to reach me! I am deeply, massively impressed. They would definitely be an absolute pleasure to do business with. Let's hope their masks are as awesome as their CS. ;) Gotta admit, they sure love their Da Jang Geum-esque models. This is their bio-cellulose eye masks. Ain't cheap but it's got all the good stuff like Korean Gingseng, Dong Guai and some other exotic sounding herbs. I'm sorry for the crappy quality of the pics. I blame it all on the phone. I promise, once I have the moolah, I'll get me a decent digi-cam asap. But for now, that will have to wait. Whatever (dwindling) savings I have left is all going into ordering more masks. Woe is me. So keep the orders coming, else I'll have boxes of masks sitting in my room and I'll have to use them all myself and sure, I'll have fabulous skin but at the expense of FOOD, CHOCOLATE and any semblence of LIFE itself.




Will keep y'all posted on how this eye mask works out as well as their *Magical Whitening Mask* (their name, not mine) which is also made of bio-cellulose. I just wish these masks weren't as expensive as they are. Oh of course they're not as insanely priced as the *Sake* famed one, in fact probably half or a wee bit more than half it's cost.

And don't pretend you don't know which brand I'm talking about. Coz you SO do.

Off to do some real work now. Of coures you know I meant watching the latest ep of Gossip Girl. Pfft.

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape