Saturday, January 5, 2008

in which I had good reason to procrastinate

Kissing Jessica Stein rocks! It really is a well-scripted, intelligent and poignant movie about love, relationships and how screwed-up adulthood can be. Download it, rent the DVD or simply buy it off Amazon if you're feeling rich. I really shouldn't be putting off what I have to do, which is to go into the final stages of negotiations with the masks suppliers, realistically of course. And being quite the opposite of a realist, there I was lounging on the couch and watched 2 movies back to back. GO me! But really, it was so worth not getting my butt off to doing real work as I was supposed to. There really are times when procrastination has it's pay-offs. What?

An aside: I made the most scrumptious sandwich with the leftover chunk of honeybaked ham from New Year's Eve feasting session (yea, my mom's weird like that, we had turkey, shepherd's pie and Irish beef stew (simmered for a good 6 hours with an entire can of G.stout and almost half a bottle of some gross french red wine) and it was soooo good that I made another in quick succession. I know, I'm a damn hog.

You ask, and what has all this got to do with my blog SHOP? Uhm...I'm not sure either. Alright, stocks should be coming in within the next 2 weeks. I'll be putting pictures of at least one of them up in the next few days. This one is out-of-this-world awesome. I'll stop gushing now and get this up and running asap.
You know how to reach me aye? Later. =) *muahz*

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape