Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dudes!!! Like seriously, what are you waiting FOR?

Get thy masks now before they're all gone. Why do I feel like a nagging mother? Why must you make me into something that I'm NOT and never want to be? What have I ever done to you that you must provoke me to such an extent?

In other news, MORE masks arrived from Taiwan today! This is the Denjelly transparent mask with Niacinimide, TRANEXAMIC ACID (gosh if you don't know how awesome this ingredient is for suppressing melanin production, where have YOU been all this while??), alpha-arbutin, lactobiotic-acid and kojic acid. The combination of these skin-lightening ingredients make this one totally kick-ass mask for ultra-brightening and restoring the skin's radiance. I've placed a small order for this mask but it probably won't come in until after CNY. In the meantime, let the placenta mask work it's magic, you'll be amazed by it's skin-smoothening properties.

Oi, no need to dredge up the fact that the pic sucks alright?? We've already established the reason WHY. Geez.


The nice shiny gold one is my precious placenta mask and the rest are the rest of the new masks that came today in a big-ass box from Taiwan. I'll be reviewing them over the next few weeks, maybe even after CNY as I won't be around from the 29th til the 6th so if want to do any mask ordering and get it before the 29th, ahem, not to be repetitive or NAGGY or anything, order NOW. :P

I'm going to be needing some xanax just to calm down now. And you know how much I HATE that shite. Especially after HL's tragedy.

Sigh
.


P/S For the life of me, I cannot get wordpress to work for me as effortlessly as I can blogger. Do I lack the necessary quota of brain cells for that? Or has blogger spoiled me?

1 comment:

Fiona Kernaghan said...

Hi, Fenielynn!

Thanks for your message - I can't give you a hyper link to "For The Love Of You (The Chocolate Song)
But I can give you this link to my myspace where it's on my player, with all the other tracks from Shadow Wine and Truth Lilies...

http://www.myspace.com/fionakernaghan

If you'd like to use it on your player on your page just let me know and I'll send you an mp3.

Cheers,
Fiona.
x

ps, yeah - Jurlique just goes up and up in price - I've whittled it down to 2 products. The hydrating essential oils and the face wash cream.

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape