Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Say NO to Pills

Once again let me proclaim to the world: Pharmaceutical sleeping aids are BAD for you. Unless you really have no choice, please please PLEASE do yourself a favour and avoid them like the plague! Despite what Pfizer and Roche say and we both know how they are trying to dominate the world market of sleeping pills and other shitty stuff, sleeping pills like xanax, stillnox (ambien), rohypnol and any of the benzo-diazepams do not actually give you REAL sleep. They just knock you out for X number of hours and you're actually in a comatose-state until you wake up and you will never feel refreshed like how you'd feel when you sleep WITHOUT pills like a normal human being.

You wake up feeling disorientated and most of the time unable to function for the next 2 hours without consuming huge amounts of caffein and H2O.

In other news, please order your masks now as the CNY special ends tonight. =p

Oh and a new Hydro-gel mask from Japan will be arriving probably next week. You know how I've been testing out a few (understatement here but whatever) masks over the past few weeks and have more or less come to a definite decision on which ones to buy. There's a Vitamin C transparent mask with Tranexamic Acid (boo to you Shiseido, now we don't have to fly all the way to Japan just to get their *special* Tranexamic Acid essence that cost a billion bucks a tube) from Taiwan that I've got my eye on and remember the Bio-cellulose mask that I've been raving about? Well I think I'm quite in love with that as well and I haven't seen anything like it in Singapore as yet so I want that too. Damnit, why do I not have more dosh. There mininum order quantity is high and I'm unable to meet them right now so that will have to wait another month or so.

I'll put pics up once the Japanese Hydro-gel masks arrive.

Now, off to try to gather funds....how, I really don't know. =p

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape