Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Fresh Prince of Bel-aire is now Legend



From this Will Smith has now morphed into sleek, suave and uber-cool THIS.

Who would have thunk? I mean seriously? That lil rapper-boy who goofs off at every given opportunity and is a pain in Carlton's oh-so-pristine butt goes off to do movies like The Pursuit of Happyness, I.Robot and now I am Legend, all pretty serious and sombre shit if you ask me.

However. It only goes to show that I've always had an eye for talent. I knew he would make it big when I first spotted him on Fresh Prince, much to the derision of the people around me who couldn't see the diamond in the rough that was Will Smith.

So who's having the last laugh now? And all the way to the bank too. NO. Not me, silly. It's Bad Boy, Hitch of course. And more power to him I say. For being able to rise up from where he came from to what he is today.

Will Smith, you're the man and massive props and love to you.

And yes, I just had to say this because I finished watching Legend like 2.6mins ago. (Well before that I was watching Less than Zero, starring my darling, brilliant yet tormented Robert Downey Jr


and the presently-MIA Andrew McCarthy
and I so wished I hadn't watched it coz it's such a painful reflection of what RD's real life must have been like. Sniff. But thank God, right after that another kick-ass episode of Alan Shore and Denny Crane insanity and out-of-this world wit managed to lift some of the melancholy and well since I have NOTHING to hide from y'all, a double-shot of whiskey as well) You're wondering how I managed to get any work done if I'm on my butt all day in front of the TV right? Well, I don't. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT follow in footsteps, unless you too wish to live an impoverished, wasted life of a chronic insomniac.
You have been warned.

Am I going to spoil it for you slowpokes who are too cheap to buy a ticket and yet know not the meaning and beauty of torrents? I may be evil, but I'm no meanie.

I did mourn his unnecessary sacrifice at the end though.

Oops. =P

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape