Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm officially infactuated with this man (I claimed him first, ages ago, yes really)

Russell Peters (Full)

Add to My Profile More Videos

There have been disturbing complaints and murmurs that I write way too damn much and way too damn long. I am seriously perturbed, not to mention achingly distressed.

Let me make ONE thing clear. This is something that I have NO control over. NONE. WHATSOEVER. Believe you me when I say that I wish I knew how to cut to the chase, be brief, concise, succint, un-long-winded, non-bush-beating but you see??? See what's happening here? Even while trying to correct something I know is a bloody annoying habit, I'm still DOING it. And it hurts me when you think that it's something I choose to do on purpose.

Just so you know that I truly care for you I'll shut up for a good 45 mins while you folks enjoy RP, one of the funniest comedians ever. Don't forget to put on your masks girls!

No comments:

I dare you to steal my stuff!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape